Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Teens' Top Ten Picks!!

It's your turn to vote!!! Do it now! Ole'!
The Teens' Top Ten is a reading list chosen entirely by and for teens. The twenty-six nominations were chosen by fifteen teen book groups from across the U.S. Last year, more than 11,000 teens voted for the Teens' Top Ten, Paper Towns by John Green.
Voting is open now through September 17. We'll announce the winners at www.ala.org/teenstopten during Teen Read Week, Oct. 17-23.

Plus, If you let me know during the month of September that you voted, I'll buy you the candy of your choice.

2 comments:

Ms. MM said...

I've only read one of the books. *Hides face in shame.*

Unknown said...

Hello!
This is Hannah! I was told to post a comment on this blog, so... I AM!!! Yeah!!! I have also only read one of the books, and I didn't really like it, so I probably won't be able to vote.:( Anyway, here you go Dani, I posted!:)

Post a Comment